airraid: (❝enough to keep a man like me❞)
Fʟᴛ. Lᴛ. Jᴇғғ "Jᴏᴋᴇʀ" Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ([personal profile] airraid) wrote in [community profile] outsiders2013-04-22 06:28 pm
Entry tags:

(002; video)

[so you haven't seen much of this guy recently, omega. mostly because there's been a bunch of shit happening that he doesn't want to deal with - and partly because if he does get involved in it, he might break something.

best to keep to himself until it all died down, and now that it has, he's about to spring something on you all that will blow. your. mind.

or it might just give you a reason to leave the station if you want to. whatever the case, once he peers into his omni-tool, he's grinning like the fool most people tend to think he is.]
Sooo .. how about that whole mess with the pyjaks and the varren? Crazy stuff, huh? I bet you're all thinking 'oh jesus, not this guy again' but I'll have you know - thank you very much - that I'm about to tell you something that will lighten up your otherwise dreary lives.

That's right.

Most of you have been operating under the assumption that you can't leave the station. Most of you probably don't have the credits to board passage on some ship passing through just to get to the neighboring systems, and I about to tell you that that's all about to change.

Can I get a drumroll, please?

[silence.] No? Okay, whatever. Movin' on.

Since the last time I talked to any of you guys, I've managed to get my hands on a shuttle. It's not the Normandy by any means - but she'll do for the purposes I have planned for her. [he clears his throat rather dramatically.] Can I get a drumroll now?

.. Jeez, you people don't know how to humor a guy, do you? Anyway, I'm starting up a sort of taxi service. If any of you out there have need to leave the station and don't have a whole lot of credits, don't worry, I'm not charging you an arm and a leg to get where you need to go. I .. actually haven't quite worked all that out yet, but it's gonna have a lot to do with distance plus fuel use and you know the drill.

What I'm getting at here is if you've got somewhere you need to go, come see me. I'll pretty much be on-call if you don't see me at the docking bay. Just bring up that handy omni-tool and ping me.


((mainly, joker will be doing runs to different places all over the station, but should anyone actually want to book passage to anywhere in the neighboring systems, please pretty please submit a plot request for approval!))
tradecraftdude: 10 (unbe-fucking-leivable)

text

[personal profile] tradecraftdude 2013-04-22 11:43 pm (UTC)(link)
how much will it cost 2 get 2 cali

[ you have no idea how much marco has perked up at this post, bro. ]
tradecraftdude: 09 (let me get this straight)

text

[personal profile] tradecraftdude 2013-04-23 09:51 pm (UTC)(link)
oh

n/m then


[ because you don't need to hear the sound of air rushing out of this deflated kid ]

PERMATEXT

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-04-25 21:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-04-25 23:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-05-13 03:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-05-14 23:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-05-15 14:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-05-19 00:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-05-21 05:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-05-23 19:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tradecraftdude - 2013-05-30 18:22 (UTC) - Expand
neverknocks: (70)

video; 95% encrypted

[personal profile] neverknocks 2013-04-22 11:48 pm (UTC)(link)
[ have a big ol' yorkgrin, joker ]

So I totally get free rides, right?
neverknocks: (i wait in 4/4 time)

[personal profile] neverknocks 2013-04-24 04:08 am (UTC)(link)
Sounds like an awful generous deal. Is that just 'cause I'm pretty, or 'cause I know where you live?

(no subject)

[personal profile] neverknocks - 2013-04-26 05:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] neverknocks - 2013-05-15 02:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] neverknocks - 2013-05-17 03:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] neverknocks - 2013-05-17 16:16 (UTC) - Expand

--> action

[personal profile] neverknocks - 2013-05-24 15:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] neverknocks - 2013-05-31 04:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] neverknocks - 2013-06-04 19:11 (UTC) - Expand
shutupmarco: (✘ are you serious)

video;

[personal profile] shutupmarco 2013-04-22 11:50 pm (UTC)(link)
[ Rachel purses her lips a little, her look appraising. A taxi service doesn't sound too bad, especially if it's affordable, but she doesn't know too much about the local...anything, really. ]

What exactly is there outside of this station, anyway? More gross, criminal-filled space stations?
shutupmarco: (✘ standing too close there marco)

[personal profile] shutupmarco 2013-04-24 04:35 am (UTC)(link)
Planets? You mean like with other people?

(no subject)

[personal profile] shutupmarco - 2013-04-26 05:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shutupmarco - 2013-05-15 00:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shutupmarco - 2013-05-17 02:50 (UTC) - Expand

IM SORRY I HAD TO

[personal profile] shutupmarco - 2013-05-17 16:15 (UTC) - Expand

GOOD

[personal profile] shutupmarco - 2013-05-24 14:43 (UTC) - Expand

8) 8) 8)

[personal profile] shutupmarco - 2013-05-29 02:20 (UTC) - Expand
jumpiness: (are they wondering what we might be?)

video;

[personal profile] jumpiness 2013-04-22 11:59 pm (UTC)(link)
[ stiles gives hat-asshole a belated drumroll. actually, it's a thumping of his hands on the table, but it's got a pretty good rhythm. ]

Congratulations for apparently preparing to not charge us out the ass.

[ There's a pause, though, and then he squints. ]

Does that mean I can learn how to fly if I want to?
jumpiness: (:I)

[personal profile] jumpiness 2013-04-24 12:37 am (UTC)(link)
[ i think it is you who is the prick, joker-san

stiles rolls his eyes and scoffs loudly. ]


No, I didn't hear you say that, I was just saying, in general, this means I can learn, right?

[ there's another pause. ]

Besides, if you offered lessons, I might actually pay you for them, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

(no subject)

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-04-26 02:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-05-12 08:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-05-15 01:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-05-16 03:16 (UTC) - Expand

just as keikaku

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-05-18 20:52 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-05-21 03:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-05-23 06:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-05-29 21:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] jumpiness - 2013-06-05 06:47 (UTC) - Expand
distortedscream: (uh huh)

text

[personal profile] distortedscream 2013-04-23 12:56 am (UTC)(link)
[HE NEEDS TO GET HOME NOW]

Do you have navigation materials of this station and the surrounding systems to share?

[Yeah, first maybe get a better idea of where the frag he was, before seeing if there's any possibility of leaving. So far, he's received a resounding 'negative.']
distortedscream: (the frag)

so Joker can see Starscream, so switch from text to video and handwave it as always video?

[personal profile] distortedscream 2013-04-24 07:22 am (UTC)(link)
[SCRAP HAD HE FORGOT TO SWITCH OFF VIDEO--Scream would screw up like that]

...Um, I'm not sure what you mean. Clarification, if you please?

no worries :)

[personal profile] distortedscream - 2013-04-24 08:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] distortedscream - 2013-04-26 00:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] distortedscream - 2013-05-13 05:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] distortedscream - 2013-05-31 17:20 (UTC) - Expand
anarrowtotheeye: (Normal)

Text

[personal profile] anarrowtotheeye 2013-04-25 03:34 am (UTC)(link)
What is there to see outside Omega?
anarrowtotheeye: (Default)

text

[personal profile] anarrowtotheeye 2013-04-27 10:42 am (UTC)(link)
Perhaps. I am not so naive to harbour hope for a way home but I am in need of a break from Omega. What are your prices?
dowhatittakes: (shadowbroker screens)

[audio]

[personal profile] dowhatittakes 2013-04-27 10:54 pm (UTC)(link)
How far into the Terminus systems can that shuttle realistically take you, Joker?
dowhatittakes: (it's good to see you)

Re: voice;

[personal profile] dowhatittakes 2013-05-11 10:57 pm (UTC)(link)
[Oh nothing, she just hangs out and is a hermit.]

If nothing else you'll be a reliable taxi-service here.

(no subject)

[personal profile] dowhatittakes - 2013-05-19 23:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dowhatittakes - 2013-05-20 02:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dowhatittakes - 2013-05-23 15:14 (UTC) - Expand